Monday, May 14, 2007

French

Now, exams are over and I am supposed to look for a part-time job. However, I decided to take up learning another new language.

J’apprends Français. Je parle un pur français.

I have immersed myself in the French culture over the past week and must say that it is a lovely subject to learn. I think that it’s easier to learn than Spanish as most of the English words originate from French.

Il y a des monuments célèbre de la France, e.g le musée du Louvre, la tour Eiffel , le château de Versailles, la cathédrale Notre Dame etc…

J’aime French !

I hope someday in the future that I will have the opportunity to go to France and live or work there. I like to use my knowledge of French language to talk to people on the streets, order things…and immersed myself in the culture…

Au revoir



La Tour Eiffel


Le musée du Louvre


La Pyramide du Louvre


Le château de Versailles


La cathédrale Notre Dame

No comments: